Rajinikanth is the BJP's Correct kamalahasan

 Rajinikanth is the BJP's Correct said kamalahasan

Senior actor Kamal Hassan said that a new political party would be launched soon. Rajinikanth said he was coming to politics. Rajinikanth declared that he was a good friend and ready to work with him. Rajinikanth is the BJP's Correct. In his interview with CNN-News 18, he said, "The main agenda that falls on corruption is to take good days for Tamil people. DMK and AIADMK allege that corruption has gone wrong.

"I often talk to Rajinikanth. He is my friend. I told him that he wanted to enter politics. There are no plans yet. I'm ready to work with him. According to his religious beliefs, the saffron party is a good partner. I am rational. I am against the caste system. I am not a Communist. Some of the heroes I love are communists. The conditions in Tamil Nadu are worse. That's why I want to come into politics. I want to party in the new year. I have a lot of discussions with this. However, we can not tell the exact time to form the party, "Kamal Hassan said. 
Note: We are team giving this information taken from web search so who are the users looking for Movie News and Updates, Actor and Actress Gossips, Hollywood news latest updates, Hindi serials and shows news latest updates English, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi Filmi Gossips, Latest film news, reviews, photo galleries, Screensavers, Wallpapers. Movie trailers, Events, Songs, videos check on official productions released. 
Rajinikanth is the BJP's Correct kamalahasan  Rajinikanth is the BJP's Correct kamalahasan Reviewed by Second Poster on 9/25/2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.