"Sing meinen Song": Alvaro Soler and Jennifer Lopez One Stage

ALVARO SOLER VERRÄT "Sing meinen Song""After our appearance JLo fired half the crew".

On Tuesday night, world star Álvaro Soler (28) chatted about a memorable blunder on a joint performance with Jennifer Lopez (49) on "Sing my Song".

Already his debut single "El Mismo sol" from 2015 reached worldwide attention. Almost casually, Soler mentioned the story of the song: "In August, Jennifer Lopez called." Prior to that, however, there was already contact: "Your management wrote an email because someone from the label in Italy did a summer break and up the song "The other" Sing my Song "musicians could only listen in astonishment at such stories.

This was followed by two joint appearances by Soler with JLo, first in Las Vegas, then in Miami. The Vegas kick-off was strong in the pants: technical problems. Soler remembered, "That was crazy. The first time it happened that I did not hear me and then missed my bet. Then I got in wrong, but luckily she did a good job. "

When telling stories, one realizes that for the then relatively unknown singer this experience was a shock. Soler admitted, "I was done two days, I could not handle myself."
"Sing meinen Song": Alvaro Soler and Jennifer Lopez One Stage "Sing meinen Song": Alvaro Soler and Jennifer Lopez One Stage Reviewed by Second Poster on 5/29/2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.