Pawan has paid a huge amount of money for a divorce That's not true .. Lying is lying: Renunaidai.

Pawan has paid a huge amount of money for a divorce That's not true .. Lying is lying: Renunaidai.

Reenu Desai modeled from Hyderabad to Hyderabad has emerged as a heroine. The direction also worked as an assistant director for some films. Later she married co-star Pawan Kalyan. But after two children, the divorce is divorced. After that, Rayuduoyai acted as a producer for some films. At that time, some rumors about Reyu Desai made shikars. Pawan has paid a huge amount of money for a divorce, and she has been reported to be making films with the money. Reenu Desai has responded to the news in a recent interview.

"I started earning at the age of 15. When I was 19, I bought a flat with my own money. I believe in real estate. My father is a land developer and I am aware of real estate. Every rupee is even thinking and investing. Look at the Correct Projects and gain momentum in the right time. Real estate business with my own money from 19 years old

Many people think that I have taken a lot of money during the divorce .. I have made movies with that money. That's not true. It is a lie. I did not talk to him about money. In that time I made a lot of investments. They gave me good luck. I made films with those profits. Capital is always used. The banker will say the same when investing in mutual funds in the bank. Profit is less than four rupees but I do not want my capital. I will invest more safely. I will not invest in the risk of risks in equities too. I'm talking very bad about myself. That's why I have to say it all. Because it's wrong for my children to come to that tomorrow. Have you done that? Or not? Do not assume they become older. That's why I give a small clarification for my children. "Renu Desai shared his financial matters to understand everyone.
Note: We are team giving this information taken from web search so who are the users looking for Movie News and Updates, Actor and Actress Gossips, Hollywood news latest updates, Hindi serials and shows news latest updates English, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi Filmi Gossips, Latest film news, reviews, photo galleries, Screensavers, Wallpapers. Movie trailers, Events, Songs, videos check on official productions released. 
Pawan has paid a huge amount of money for a divorce That's not true .. Lying is lying: Renunaidai. Pawan has paid a huge amount of money for a divorce That's not true .. Lying is lying: Renunaidai. Reviewed by Second Poster on 10/01/2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.