Ileana Love is an Australian photographer Andrew Nibon. the photo was taken by my batarauf Andrew Nibon.'

Ileana Love is an Australian photographer Andrew Nibon. the photo was taken by my batarauf Andrew Nibon.'  

What is baterra? A person who shares life. When the wife says about his wife, the wife says that my husband is saying 'my betaraf'. Ileana also said the same. Iliana, which is active in social media, has posted a photo on Twitter. 'Look at the friends who love you and love you,' he said. That's fine .. 'This is the photo taken by my batarauf Andrew Nibon.' Ileana Love is an Australian photographer Andrew Nibon. In many cases, Ileana said, "It is true that the relationship between us is true.

When I came to know that they both were married, Ileana came and said, 'It's no.' And now what's the point in 'my betaraf'? Andrew - Ileana married secretly? The discussion is on. I mean what I mean by 'my betaraf'. Will good friends give a twist saying that the 'betaraf' is not the same as the husband and wife?  





Note: We are team giving this information taken from web search so who are the users looking for Movie News and Updates, Actor and Actress Gossips, Hollywood news latest updates, Hindi serials and shows news latest updates English, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi Filmi Gossips, Latest film news, reviews, photo galleries, Screensavers, Wallpapers. Movie trailers, Events, Songs, videos check on official productions released. 
Ileana Love is an Australian photographer Andrew Nibon. the photo was taken by my batarauf Andrew Nibon.' Ileana Love is an Australian photographer Andrew Nibon. the photo was taken by my batarauf Andrew Nibon.' Reviewed by Second Poster on 10/24/2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.