Plastic Surgery .. My Personal: Heroine

Plastic Surgery .. My Personal: Heroine

Heroes are not new to the plastic surgery to improve their charms. If it looks good, it is wrong, but if you break the difference then it's a shame. Just a few years ago actress Ayesha Takia was also in the same situation. There were reports that she had done surgery on her face.

Aisha, who did not make any response at the time, was brought up in a recent interview with plastic surgery. She said that she did not do the original surgery. "I was in the house with the family when the news came out. Fleeing from the trolls in social media is no longer anyone. When I do not do it wrong, I do not have to work to do that, "Ayesha said.

The Ayesha, who dismissed the surgeon news, on the whole, made it clear that it was totally personal and not shameful. Who cannot decide whose life now? They are doing what they do. I have the right to change my body, "Ayesha said. Ayesha, who has acted in Nagarjuna's superstar in Telugu and over half a dozen movies in Bollywood, is married to businessman Farhan Azmi after Samajwadi Party leader. Now she is trying to reenter.
Note: We are team giving this information taken from web search so who are the users looking for Movie News and Updates, Actor and Actress Gossips, Hollywood news latest updates, Hindi serials and shows news latest updates English, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi Filmi Gossips, Latest film news, reviews, photo galleries, Screensavers, Wallpapers. Movie trailers, Events, Songs, videos check on official productions released.
Plastic Surgery .. My Personal: Heroine Plastic Surgery .. My Personal: Heroine Reviewed by Second Poster on 9/18/2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.