Allu Arjun is directing the movie 'My name Surya - My house India'.

Allu Arjun is directing the movie 'My name Surya - My house India'. 

Light has gone face to face. Army hairstyle seems to hit. Physiology has grown slightly. Allu Arjun's New Look Allu Arjun is directing the movie 'My name Surya - My house India'. Allu Arjun is playing the Army Officer. The name of the character is Surya.

Allu Arjun does not specifically say that this is a makeover. At present, there are some key scenes in Ooty. This is Anu Immanuel's heroine. Bollywood musical duet Vishal-Shekhar has scored the music. K. Sirisha Sridhar is producing the film under the banner of Ramalakshmi Cine Creations in Naga Babu's submission.
Note: We are team giving this information taken from web search so who are the users looking for Movie News and Updates, Actor and Actress Gossips, Hollywood news latest updates, Hindi serials and shows news latest updates English, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi Filmi Gossips, Latest film news, reviews, photo galleries, Screensavers, Wallpapers. Movie trailers, Events, Songs, videos check on official productions released.  
Allu Arjun is directing the movie 'My name Surya - My house India'. Allu Arjun is directing the movie 'My name Surya - My house India'. Reviewed by Second Poster on 9/27/2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.